Saturday 27 October 2012

You know what, On here I havent said or shown what my stuff is like. So Im going to show it warts / bad lighting no photo shopping all so without much more grace or finnese (ill save that for my sculpting)



Thats all he wrote. That said I'm not quite so happy or bouncy today as I would normaly be. This week ive had some bad news. This led to a sever fit of nerd rage and with that I discontinued one range of mine. My trenchwork range tchunka I ended up discontinuing the bike range. My customer sent them back and having recived them I found out that they had been obliterated. twenty bases sent 3 came back in a serviceable condition. That said I was never so struck on them and they did lead to many issues in casting so so longfarewell Tchunka 25 x 65 bike bases

No comments:

Post a Comment