Tuesday 20 November 2012

Heresy Miniatures

Heresy needs your help.

"Well, since things are going very badly financially speaking, I have resorted to finally putting some of my unused-and-never-will-be-used GW Forge World stuff on eBay. This stuff has been sitting in the boxes since I got it back in 1999 when I painted a load of stuff for Forge World (It amuses me no end that for the last 13 years the standard template for painting a Drop Pod has seemingly been based on my design, and that my Ultramarines Land Raider was scanned into the Dawn Of War computer game for one of the animation cut-scenes - no credit given, natch...)

The collection includes a complete set of 40k Road Sets - the main Road Set, and the Bombed Road and Strafed Road sets, which as I understand it are very rare indeed on Ebay and thus very collectible - and very heavy, do the postage costs are a a bit scary for Overseas, I'm afraid, but we'll see what we can do about that after the auction is over (possibly splitting them into two smaller packages may bring the costs down a little)

The auctions are live now! I need you all to do me a big favour - If you're on any 40k or Warhammer forums and think you might know someone who'd be interested please start a thread and point them in the direction of

http://stores.ebay.com/Heresy-Miniatures-Ltd

10% of the proceeds are going to the charity Children In Need, the remainder less fees is going to Andy In Need! (Boiler repairs, Salute fees, car repairs etc etc etc, not to mention the costs for the Forum of Doom itself! Help me keep this place up by getting your chums to buy that thing they always never knew they wanted!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment